Friday, 17 March 2017

Celly Campello discography






One woman man 

You're roaming and running around, you're winking at every girl in town
you'e wearing a heart made of stone, well, honey, you're gonna wind up alone.

I'm looking for a one-woman man, flirting and cheating I won't stand
I've always been a one-man woman and so I want a one-woman man

You're playing a game that's unking, well, honey, this girl isn't blind.
(spoken) Now you're fooling and you're telling lies, well, maybe you're jus better than wise.

You're going to find out that running about it's a game that never pays
I love you so but I'll let you go if you don't start mending your ways

Take warning and hear my advice, you're treading on very thin ice.
(spoken) Oh baby, you know, I've said it before and darling, I'm gonna say it just once more:

I'm looking for a one-woman man, flirting and cheating I won't stand
I've always been a one-man woman and so I want a one-woman man
I want a one-woman man, I want a one-woman man... 

written by Howard Greenfiel & Neil Sedaka
recorded by Bet E.Martin for Epic Records


No comments:

Post a Comment